Skip to content ↓

In-Year Transfer

If your child would like a place at Brayton Academy, because you have moved to within the catchment area or your child is at a local high school and you wish to change schools, you will need to follow the link below in order to submit a request to North Yorkshire County Council School Admissions. 

If you wish to look round Brayton Academy before submitting an application, please contact reception who will be pleased to assist in making an appointment with the relevant Head of Year for you and your child to visit us. 

North Yorkshire Council – Admissions page